Nebo Slyde Flashlight w/ Bonus Holster
Code - Nebo6156
Combining the best that NEBO® has to offer, the SLYDE™ features a powerful LED flashlight and COB work light all in one. At first glance, the SLYDE™ appears to be a simple, strong flashlight, emitting 250 lumens of intense white light…and it is! However, you will see the SLYDE™ is much more. The body of the SLYDE™ conceals a powerful 190 lumen work light. To reveal the COB work light, just SLYDE to open!
• Camo - NEW!
• High-power 250 lumen LED flashlight
• High-power 190 lumen COB work light
• Flashlight: 250 Lumens - 2 Hours / 230 Meters
• Work Light: 190 Lumens - 3.5 Hours / 18.5 Meters
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
• Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body; just SLYDE to reveal
• Powerful magnetic base
• Side-positioned ON/OFF button with Soft Touch Technology
• Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
• Length: 6.5” (compacted) / 9” (extended)
• Diameter: Barrel – 1.3125” / Head – 1.625”
U.S. PATENT PENDING
The NEBO® SLYDE™ Holster is specifically designed to fit the #6156 SLYDE™, as well as other flashlights up to 1.5" in diameter. This holster is designed for protection, durability and structural strength. This holster also features a steel clip on the back to keep your flashlight is safely kept at your side...where you need it most. DESIGN • Steel belt/pocket clip • Designed specifically for the #6156 SLYDE™ • Compatible with flashlights up to 1.5" diameter
We Guarantee It
We want you, our customer, to be happy with your purchases. That is why we have a 30 day exchange/return policy on the products that we sell.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the item under our exchange/return policy with the exception of exempt items* such as Card Shooter chokes or Clearance Closeout items.
If you exchange an item, we’ll cover the shipping cost of getting the new item(s) to you (US orders only).
After 30 days, our shotgun chokes are covered by a lifetime warranty which covers defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover instances of abuse or a failure to properly use or maintain the product.